As an individual, it is better, safer to clean your eyes from the inside to avoid so-called ‘old age’ eye diseases.
Before anyone starts wondering if cleaning the eyes from within is like mopping windows, read this story:
It was an American man in the US Marines who was offering natural solution for eye health. His wife who was in her 30s then had eye issues so they went to see professional eye specialist(s). Before then the woman had been noticing the problem but it was an event that made them realise how serious it was. The couple had attended a special school programme that one of their children would be performing. The mother was of course very excited that her child would be performing on stage. But she was shocked that she couldn’t see anything happening on the stage but other people including her husband did.
So afterwards they went for medical consultation. The consultant(s) recommended eye glasses for the woman but informed her that she would become blind in some months’ time -about six months or so from what I can recollect. That meant she would no longer be able to see at all even with eye glasses. You can imagine the agony of this woman, more so as the medical prediction started coming to pass in the days and weeks that followed. Her eyesight was weakening, she was indeed going blind. She became suicidal as a result.
Her husband sometimes had to be away from home for prolong period on military assignment. Though she had not yet become totally blind, he had to get one of their relatives to stay with her so she wouldn’t commit suicide due to the medical prediction that she would definitely become blind. The blindness was already setting in and she wanted to die before it happened.
On one of the husband's military assignments, he became curious as to the reason an Aborigine was able to sight a ship so very far off. He made enquiries. From my recollection, I think the Aborigine even invited him to his home community where the American noticed that even elderly people there also had relatively sharp eye vision. So they showed him what they often ate and drank. I can recollect these were mostly leaves, that is greens.
When he returned to USA, he couldnt get precisely the same vegetables or leaves, so he improvised, getting vegetables that were similar. His wife had already lost hope so he had to persuade her in incorporating the food items or equivalent that he learnt from the Aborigines. Not only did the woman not go totally blind as medically predicted but her eye vision became sharper than what she previously had before she started having issues with her eyes.
That was about eight years ago that I read that. I wasn’t really having issues with my eyes but I just wanted usage of EYE-GLASSES to be OPTIONAL even with INCREASING YEARS. It was also due to the embarrassment that I observed a lady had when she forgot her eye glasses at home and had to teach a Sunday school class. So she couldn’t read any point from the notes she had painstakingly prepared.
By that period, due to the need to avoid a health disaster, I had become somewhat intent on eating healthy as much as possible so I wasn’t really having eyesight problems. Sometimes though, I would have blurry vision but I attributed it to my constant, sometimes even excessive reading, more so, in recent times on computer or phone screen. The US Marines man had insisted emphatically in his story that eye problems were NOT due to constant interface with screens. I wasn’t really sure I believed that then.
What then re-confirmed to me that using certain leaves, seeds and of course drinks basically clean water can help clean the eyes from within? I had been able to overcome the issue of very intense menstrual pains when I started being particular about healthy eating as much as possible. But I would sometimes feel anaemic after menstruation and go buy blood tonic at a pharmacy. Due to one reason or the other at a particular period, I couldn't get that blood tonic. Since I had started growing some plants then and these plants contain iron needed for blood replenishing by the body, I decided to cut some leaves, rinse and chewed raw. The intent was to help my body replenish blood but I noticed also that after eating those edible leaves, if having blurry vision, even after I had read late into the night, the blurriness would reduce or cease. My eyesight would become sharper and ready again for my excessive reading habit.
Some friends have also told me that after they started taking certain edible leaves, their eye vision sort of improved. So as a mini-garden researcher, I had started pondering – can you look at the shape of most leaves? You will notice like I did that they have the same shape as the eyes. I have heard some food, herbal or natural medicine experts say that if an unprocessed or fresh foodstuff looks like any organ in the human body, it is most likely divinely targeted at nourishing that body organ. Also as photosynthesis which is the process plants use to convert sunLIGHT, water, and carbon dioxide into sugar and oxygen tells a whole lot about the ability of plant parts, particularly leaves in making the eyes to see (to be reviewed another time).
So can leaves be a remedy for weakening eyes or used in cleaning the eyes? Yes, if naturally produced. Should it be outward or inward?
(This answer was dropped in my mind through my spirit in response to a prayerful enquiry I made on the issue). Inward cleaning especially in current times is better because when any food item passes through the digestive system, that is alimentary canal (gut) and liver, there would have been a whole lot of filtering so even if there are any toxics in it, the toxics released with the nutrients into the blood would be reduced or possibly completely removed. So it is the true nutrients in what is ingested, that is released into the bloodstream, that will circulate round the body helping to clean the eyes from within, amongst other things that nutrients do in the body.
Perhaps if a person’s eyes had gone completely blind, applying something directly to it may help in cleansing I.e. mud and saliva like Jesus Christ did as recorded in John 9: 5 – 7
John.9.5 – “As long as I (Jesus) am in the world, I am the world 's Light.
John.9.6 - When He had said this, He spat on the ground and made clay (mud) with His saliva, and He spread it [as ointment] on the man 's eyes.
John.9.7 - And He said to him, Go, wash in the Pool of Siloam - which means Sent. So he went and washed, and came back seeing.”
It should be pure mud of course, not the dirty stuff all around these days and the saliva of someone who is truly healthy. I am not being flippant – there are so very many solutions to ill-health that God has deposited on earth that humans giving up on sick people i.e. letting them go blind or suffer diseases or die prematurely is questionable – is it ignorance, stupidity or wickedness?
ANSWERS TO LAST WEEK QUESTIONS
1. How were food items taken through the mouth effective in detoxifying the eyes i.e. restoring eye vision? Answer highlighted above.
2. Do impurities causing long-term weakening eye vision, actual diseases, partial or total loss of vision get to the eyes directly from outside or from within a person’s body? Both
If it is from within through food, drinks, air inhaled, body care products or medications, it may take very long time to accumulate hence reason people assume they are old age related eye problems or diseases. But if they can be cleaned through taking truly healthy food items like pure leaves eaten raw or juiced, seeds with clean water taken, a person can go all through life with clear eye vision. But if the impurities which are substances the body does not need or no longer needs got in directly into the blood through e.g. a wound, injection or perhaps surgery, they may accumulate faster.
Impurities can get in directly into the eyes but the person would most likely know immediately and seek help. That is another matter altogether
3. Since impurities, substances that are toxic are what cause weak/weakening eye vision; would eliminating the impurities be a superior/ healthier solution to recommending eye glasses? Yes but recommending eye glasses can be used as stop-gap measures. But you may have already observed that when eye-glasses are recommended as temporary measure – just a vision aid to be used for a temporary period, for so many people, the use of eye-glasses becomes continuous – for the rest of the person’s life even if the person is a child or teenager.
4. To get the eyes to remain clear, all through life, even till old ages, would it be better to clean i.e. remove the impurities causing problems to the eyes externally or internally? How? Internally is better. Certain pure food substances e.g. pure naturally grown leaves and seeds can soak up and/or break down toxic substances in the blood making it easier for expulsion out of the body.
NEXT QUESTIONS TO PONDER
1. Can there be impurities to the body and therefore the eye(s) in a medically-approved medication administered through injection which would have gone through laboratory approved testing, regulatory, checks and standardisations?
2. Why does the use of eye glasses even if recommended for a temporary period usually become continuous for many people such that it may be all through life even if recommended when the person was a child?
3. What if the eye problem or eye diseases is hereditary -runs in a family?
To be continued
#retainingcleareyevision
#eyehealth
#ensuringeyehealth
#cleareyevisiontilloldage
#preventingpooreyesight
#maintainingcleareyevision
No comments:
Post a Comment